– November 5, 2005 – As an intiative of the RSCA Business Networking Group, business owners, residents and friends of Regent Square and the RSCA spent six hours indoors on a beautiful fall Saturday to brainstorm ideas for highlighting, improving and supporting the local business district. Ideas were plentiful and positive energy was at an all time high. The result: a vision for the community to gather behind and a prioritized list of initiatives that ranged from simple and inexpensive which could be started immediately to those requiring much more work, dedication, money and patience.
Here is a summary of these initiatives.
A special thanks to all who helped to organize it and donated to it – it could not have happened without them!
- Cathy Brennan – A Capella Marketing
- Kitty Brunkhorst – Microtime 2
- Kathy Cauley – Murphy’s Tap Room & Katerbean
- Joe Cooper-Silvis – The Think Tank
- Kent Edwards – Perkins Eastman Architects
- David Green – Sweetie Sweetie Bakery
- Ken Kuligowski & Jack Williams – Perkins Eastman Architects
- Marjorie Landale – The Map Room
- Kathy & Todd Meyers – Meyers Properties
- Warwick Powell – Interlink Management
- Maureen States – Neighborhood Realty Services
And, thank you to the 30+ participants. There could not have been a more creative bunch!