With more than 70 thriving businesses and more than 2,000 households, Regent Square is a great place to work, live, and play. With your RSCA membership, we can work together to make our community even better.
Who can be a member of RSCA? Memberships are available for individuals ($15) as well as businesses ($30). Members are most often Regent Square residents and business owners, but you can join no matter where you reside or work. (You do, however, need to be at least 18 years old.)
What do my RSCA dues do? Membership dues are used to strengthen the Regent Square community and support a multitude of activities, events, and initiatives, including:
- RSCA Newsletter
- RSCA Website and E-blasts
- Business District Winter Tree Lighting
- Regent Square Annual Yard Sale
- Parkway Interchange Litter Clean-up
- Business District Tree Planting
- Egg Hunt
- Regent Square Welcome Booklet & Packet for New Residents
- Community Calendar of Events
What benefits do I receive as a member? For just $15 per year, Individual Members receive:
- Discounts for RSCA events, such as the Regent Square Annual Yard Sale
- Perks discounts at participating businesses
- Opportunities for committee participation and other ways to get personally involved in your neighborhood
- Ability to vote and run for the RSCA Board of Directors
- Satisfaction in being an active, involved part of the neighborhood!
Business membership in RSCA can mean more business for you and a stronger community image for Regent Square. For just $30 per year, Business Members receive the above benefits, plus:
- Free publicity on the RSCA website, including a description of your business, contact info, and a logo
- Occasional publicity in the RSCA Newsletter and RSCA Facebook page
What do members do? As an RSCA member, you can be involved as much or as little as you choose. You can:
- Join a committee
- Volunteer to help with an event
- Show your support by renewing your membership annually
Any further details?
- Dues and contributions to RSCA are tax deductible, as RSCA is a non-profit organization as outlined in IRS Code section 501(c)(3).
- Membership year runs January 1st to December 31st.
- By becoming a member, you acknowledge that you recognize and support the purposes and goals of the RSCA and seek to participate in the realization of those objectives.
- Your membership becomes active when your dues are received.