Join with your neighbors and publicly proclaim your love of Regent Square. BECOME A MEMBER TODAY! (If you’re looking to sign-up for the 2018 Yard Sale AND become a member at the same time, you can use this online form!)
With more than 100 thriving businesses and more than 2,000 households, Regent Square is a great place to work, live, and play. With your RSCA membership, we can work together to make our community even better.
Who can be a member of RSCA? Memberships are available for individuals ($15) as well as businesses ($30). Members are most often Regent Square residents and business owners, but you can join no matter where you reside or work. (You do, however, need to be at least 18 years old.)
How do I become a member of RSCA? You can sign up online, or if you prefer, you can print and complete the RSCA Membership Form and mail it along with your check to: RSCA, 7604 Charleston Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15218.
How does my membership support my neighborhood? Membership donations strengthen the Regent Square community and support many of your favorite neighborhood activities, events, and initiatives, including:
- RSCA Newsletter
- RSCA Website and E-blasts
- Business District Winter Tree Lighting
- Regent Square Annual Yard Sale
- Parkway Interchange Litter Clean-up
- Business District Tree Planting
- Egg Hunt
- Community Calendar of Events
What benefits do I receive as a member? For just $15 per year, Individual Members receive:
- Discounts for RSCA events, such as the Regent Square Annual Yard Sale
- Opportunities for committee participation and other ways to get personally involved in your neighborhood
- Ability to vote and run for the RSCA Board of Directors
- Satisfaction in being an active, involved part of the neighborhood!
Business membership in RSCA can mean more business for you and a stronger community image for Regent Square. For just $30 per year, Business Members receive the above benefits, plus:
- Free publicity on the RSCA website, including a description of your business, contact info, and a logo
- Occasional publicity in the RSCA Newsletter and RSCA Facebook page
What do members do? As an RSCA member, you can be involved as much or as little as you choose. You can:
- Join a committee
- Volunteer to help with an event
- Show your support by renewing your membership annually
Any further details?
- Dues and contributions to RSCA are tax deductible, as RSCA is a non-profit organization as outlined in IRS Code section 501(c)(3).
- Membership year runs January 1st to December 31st.
- By becoming a member, you acknowledge that you recognize and support the purposes and goals of the RSCA and seek to participate in the realization of those objectives.
- Your membership becomes active when your dues are received.