The residents and business owners make Regent Square the vibrant community that it is. Everyone contributes to our community in their own unique way: from picking up litter to shoveling a neighbor’s walk, from volunteering at community organizations to waving at passersby.
Getting involved with the Regent Square Civic Association is another way that you can contribute to our great community and ensure its vibrancy for years to come:
– Become a member of RSCA! You’ll receive Perks from participating business members, as well as have the satisfaction of supporting your community organization!
– Attend an RSCA-sponsored event. Bring yourself and your children to the annual Egg Hunt, or we’d love to see you at the Annual Meeting.
– Participate in the Regent Square Annual Yard Sale. Join us annually on the third Saturday of May to hunt for bargains, stroll the streets, or sell your treasures.
– Beautify the neighborhood. Keep the gateway to Regent Square litter-free by joining us at a Parkway Interchange Litter Clean-Up or pitch in at a tree planting or tree tending event through the Business District Tree Planting initiative.
– Share your voice. Contribute an article to the bimonthly RSCA Newsletter or join us on the first Tuesday of each month at a RSCA Board of Directors meeting.
– Donate. Your financial contribution will help keep the lights twinkling each year through RSCA’s Business District Winter Tree Lighting initiative or add to other neighborhood initiatives.
Got something else in mind? We are always open to ideas. Join us at a Board of Directors meeting or send us a line; we can’t wait to hear from you!